[Paraview] About platform.

kmmr0122 at yahoo.co.jp kmmr0122 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Nov 8 20:13:51 EST 2011

Hi,

Qt 4.6 is used in Release 3.8.0.

If newer than the Release 3.8.0,
RHEL5.6 and 5.7 will support,right?

--- On Tue, 2011/11/8, David Partyka <david.partyka at kitware.com> wrote:

Hi,

We definitely support those versions of Linux and should build with with gcc/g++ compilers provided by RHEL package manager (yum). I think it only provides Qt 4.3 though, this is too old of a version and you will need to either build or possibly find an rpm for Qt 4.6 or newer if you want the ParaView GUI.