[Paraview] Connecting/Disconnecting to pvservers multiple times doesn't work

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Tue May 31 09:57:23 EDT 2011

Yes I am starting pvservers from the server config as attached.

And now I noticed that I don't have the problem if I start pvservers
manually from the command line and let the client connect to the
pvservers.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN