[Paraview] ParaViewWeb Server on Linux

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue May 31 07:37:54 EDT 2011

Hi Katsumi,

if you have a server X running, you can launch cmake-gui which will
pop-up a graphical application ?
On the other hand, could you explain why ccmake is not working ?

Moreover, use absolute path inside your configuration instead of the
relative ones.
And the error that you are seeing is because you need to point to the
build directory of ParaView so you can build one of the components
needed by ParaViewWeb.

Seb

PS: You shouldn't change anything from the source directory. And if
you use cmake instead of ccmake, it should work in the same way but
less interactively. But the file that you can change inside the build
directory is the CMakeCache.txt...