[Paraview] pvserver does not terminate after gui disconnects

pratik pratik.mallya at gmail.com
Sat May 28 17:00:20 EDT 2011

Hi Utkarsh,
this is what i get:

(gdb) where
#0  0x00002b58ed6e41f0 in __nanosleep_nocancel () from
/lib64/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x00002b58e5b2f8c8 in MPI_SGI_millisleep (milliseconds=<value
optimized out>) at sleep.c:36
#2  0x00002b58e5b27c2c in MPI_SGI_slow_request_wait
(request=0x7fffc53bdb5c, status=0x7fffc53bdb30, set=0x7fffc53bdb58,
gen_rc=0x7fffc53bdb54) at req.c:1416
#3  0x00002b58e5adc463 in MPI_SGI_slow_barrier (comm=1) at barrier.c:190
#4  0x00002b58e5ad06aa in MPI_SGI_finalize () at adi.c:734
#5  0x00002b58e5af18bc in PMPI_Finalize () at finalize.c:29
#6  0x00002b58e682b49c in vtkPVMain::Finalize () at
/home/pratikm/source/ParaView/ParaView-3.10.1/Servers/Filters/vtkPVMain.cxx:160
#7  0x000000000040268e in main (argc=5, argv=0x7fffc53bdd88) at
/home/pratikm/source/ParaView/ParaView-3.10.1/Servers/Executables/pvserver.cxx:52

best,
pratik