[Paraview] literature references for data files distributed with ParaView

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu May 26 08:55:45 EDT 2011

I don't think anyone has ever put that list together.

To go about doing that, inspect the commit log messages for files in the
ParaViewData repository. If the first commit message doesn't contain enough
information, send an email to the committer.

For example, this URL gets you the directory:
http://paraview.org/gitweb?p=ParaViewData.git;a=tree;f=Data;h=15393b9d38bc742bdf8e0bf85419cfd618055b2b;hb=HEAD

Clicking on 'history' for any given file brings you the history of that
particular file:
http://paraview.org/gitweb?p=ParaViewData.git;a=history;f=Data/disk_out_ref.ex2;h=cac2445c9dc54e8b3ba4dbf03a14ed0b1352efe0;hb=HEAD

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.