[Paraview] Cpack failing after ParaView build

Adriano Gagliardi agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Tue May 24 14:29:20 EDT 2011

Using the command from the link got rid of the Ice-T error, but I still have
the INSTALL error appearing when looking for /usr/lib64/vtk/gnome-pty-helper
(it does exist and is in the system path). Any ideas what is causing this?

Adriano Gagliardi MEng PhD
Business Sector Leader
Computational Aerodynamics
Aircraft Research Association Ltd.