[Paraview] [help] Volume rendering in ParaviewWeb

le Anh Dung anh-dung.le at insa-lyon.fr
Tue May 24 10:46:34 EDT 2011

Hi,
My fault, I'm sorry :)

Here is what I did in PWConsole:

paraview.loadPlugins();
aaa = paraview.OpenDataFile({filename:"/root/DATA/hola.mhd"});
//It's just a .mhd which point to a .raw data
paraview.Show();
vol = paraview.plugins.renderVol;
vol.init();
vol.setColorArrayName('MetaImage')  --> error in log (I pasted it in
previous mail)
vol.setRepresentation('Volume')     --> same error

No matter how I try with 'Volume' or "Volume" or Volume or modify the
way of parsing the arguments in renderVol.py, it didnt work :(

Thank for you link, I'll give it a try :)

Regards!

Anh Dung LE.
INSA de Lyon - Télécommunications, Services & Usages