[Paraview] Redistributable ParaView OS X Package is unusable.

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon May 23 22:30:58 EDT 2011

Dave,
  What is the configuration you are using? Qt Version? As Carbon or Cocoa? Universal Binaries or x64 only? Self build or download from Nokia?

  What tag from paraview git repository are you using? I may be able to get my environment going like yours.

  I also tried the latest ParaView master from head and my plugins need to be updated for that to work so using that is out of the question at this point.

 This is what I have tried and have not worked:
    Qt 4.6.2 Self built with NO custom plugins
    Qt 4.7.2 Self built with NO custom plugins
    "make install" of both of the above.
    using sudo for everything to avoid possible permissions issues.

I'll download the prebuilt Qt libraries from Nokia and try those. I guess I could also try CMake 2.8.4
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio