[Paraview] Displaying netcdf data

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon May 23 12:56:18 EDT 2011

To open this file in ParaView, just select it in the "Open File" dialog in
the GUI.  Then it will ask you which reader to use -- select the "NetCDF
files generic and CF conventions".

Looking at ncbrowse it appears to only handle structured rectilinear grids.
Some of the NetCDF conventions that ParaView supports include unstructured
grid data.

Andy