[Paraview] Displaying netcdf data

Venkat Kolluru Venkat.Kolluru at erm.com
Sat May 21 19:57:09 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am trying to read netcdf file related ocean circulation data.
I am able to read the file but unable to display it.
I could not find any documentation on netcdf display in ParaView.
Can anyone suggest me as how I can use ParaView 3.10 to display netcdf file.

Thanks
Venkat S. Kolluru
Technical Director
Surfacewater Modeling Group
Environmental Resource Management, Inc.
350 Eagleview Boulevard, Suite 200
Exton, PA 19341-1180
Tel: 610.524.3650
Fax: 610.524.3566
venkat.kolluru at erm.com

This message contains information which may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure or use by a third party. If you have received this message in error, please contact us immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system. Thank you.