[Paraview] Glyph Trouble

Brian C. Panneton (CONTR) brian.c.panneton.ctr at us.army.mil
Fri May 20 12:13:38 EDT 2011

I'm trying to put a glyph on every point for a filter. Currently it
apply only one glyph containing all of the points. Am I doing something
wrong here?

[code]
vtkSmartPointer<vtkPolyData> pd =
        vtkSmartPointer<vtkPolyData>::New();
    vtkSmartPointer<vtkPoints> points2 =
        vtkSmartPointer<vtkPoints>::New();
    points2->InsertNextPoint(0,0,1);
    points2->InsertNextPoint(1,1,1);
    points2->InsertNextPoint(2,2,1);
    points2->InsertNextPoint(100,2,1);
    pd->SetPoints(points2);
    vtkSmartPointer<vtkCubeSource> cubeSource =
        vtkSmartPointer<vtkCubeSource>::New();

    vtkSmartPointer<vtkGlyph3D> glyph3D =
        vtkSmartPointer<vtkGlyph3D>::New();
    glyph3D->SetSource(cubeSource->GetOutput());
    glyph3D->SetInput(pd);
    glyph3D->Update();

    this->data->SetBlock(1, glyph3D->GetOutput());

    output->DeepCopy(this->data);
[/code]

Thanks,
Brian Panneton