[Paraview] change default unstructured volume mapper in paraview

胡健 hujian198681 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 03:42:50 EDT 2011

hi everybody:
  firstly, I want to ask that can we change default unstructured volume
mapper in paraview. I find that paraview use
vtkProjectedTetrahedraVolumeMapper to do unstructured volume rendering. I
want to use vtkHAVSVolumeMapper or vtkOpenGLHAVSVolumeMapper instead. Can we
do it in paraview? Secondly, I change the rendering.xml in paraview source
code. I change ProjectedTetrahedraVolumeMapper of subproxy vtkPTMapper to
HAVSVolumeMapper or OpenGLHAVSVolumeMapper, but when I use volume rendering
in Paraviewl, the result image is wrong, I don't know why. Anybody know?
thank you in advance!