[Paraview] Using implicit plane widget in a plugin, like in the Clip built-in filter.

Federico Milano fmilano at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:06:30 EDT 2011

Thanks Pratik. I've been exploring the filters.xml before writing to the
list. The thing is that I don't know where to find the complete
syntax/semantics of the plugins XMLs, so, actually, I know how to show combo
boxes, vector properties, etc, but I don't know how to include a
ProxyProperty in my plugin. Do you know where can I find a good reference on
the web?

Thanks a lot,

Federico