[Paraview] Reader has Filters Disabled`

Brian C. Panneton (CONTR) brian.c.panneton.ctr at us.army.mil
Tue May 10 09:11:36 EDT 2011

Yes, by selecting a different source, the filter menu is enabled. When I
something is not being set correctly when I press accept().  Or maybe it
has something to do with the fact that the data hierarchy is Multi-block
Dataset -> Unstructured Grid?

My accept looks as such:

[code]
void
MyReaderPanel::accept()
{
    vtkSMStringVectorProperty* lb =
dynamic_cast<vtkSMStringVectorProperty*>(
        this->proxy()->GetProperty("lbSelection"));

    lb->SetNumberOfElements(this->widgets.lbSelection->count()*2);
    for(int i = 1; i < this->widgets.lbSelection->count()+1; i++)
    {
        lb->SetElement(2*i-2,
this->widgets.lbSelection->item(i-1)->text().toStdString().c_str());

        if(this->widgets.lbSelection->item(i-1)->checkState() ==
Qt::Checked)
        {
            lb->SetElement(2*i-1, "1");
        }
        else
        {
            lb->SetElement(2*i-1, "0");
        }
    }

    this->proxy()->UpdateProperty("lbSelection", 1);
    vtkSMStringVectorProperty* lb2 =