[Paraview] paraviewweb on windows

katsumi.sekido at unisys.co.jp katsumi.sekido at unisys.co.jp
Tue May 10 05:48:03 EDT 2011

Dear Sebastien,

hello, now I'm trying to build ParaViewWeb server on Windows.
Your colleague could built it smoothly... but now I am in a mess.

I am ashamed my poor skill. And I need your support.

I read website "http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ParaViewWeb_Building" and FAQ,
but the description is only for UNIX. So I wonder if I shoud install Cygwin
or install Windows utilities individually. ( For example "nmake" )

So it is very helpful for me to know more detailed building procedure for Windows.
And as you wrote, now getting activemq-cpp 3.1.0. is very difficult...
Please let me know how to get/build activemq-cpp 3.1.0.

Best regards,

Katsumi SEKIDO