[Paraview] Reader has Filters Disabled`

Brian C. Panneton (CONTR) brian.c.panneton.ctr at us.army.mil
Mon May 9 17:20:08 EDT 2011

Everything in the information tab does look correct. (Sorry I forgot to
mention that I switched from PolyData to UnstructuredGrid earlier).
Basically everything works as it should, but I don't have the option to
use the filters on the data.

With:

Type: Unstructured Grid
Num Cells: 159
Num Points: 159

I figured I would have at least a few filters. Or after I selected a few
points some filters would show up.