[Paraview] [Paraview-developers] ParaView Co-Processing docs

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri May 6 11:15:59 EDT 2011

Hi Grzegorz,

I've cc'd the main ParaView list as this thread does not relate to specific
ParaView development issues.  This also allows other people to participate.

For the adaptor stuff that you're probably interested in the 2011 tutorial
won't have much new compared to the 2010 tutorial.  If your code isn't
python based then the python part of the coprocessing tools are essentially
self-sufficient, unless someone wants to hand edit the python coprocessing
script.  The best way to move forward is by understanding the VTK data
structures used to represent the data structures in your code.  The VTK
User's Guide is probably the best place for learning that.

Andy