[Paraview] python script for plot-over-line filter

Jade Mackay jademackay at gmail.com
Tue May 3 04:47:33 EDT 2011

Hi Utkarsh,

Thanks for your help, trace is really great. It makes automation of the
first two tasks trivial, however I am having trouble working out how to
write the plot over line data to a csv file (the trace functionality
doesn't generate anything for File>Save Data).

Any suggestions about how to write the PlotOverLine data to csv would be
great.

Thanks!
Jade

I hadn't tried traceTrace is excellent