[Paraview] paraview 3.10 and ffmpeg

David Partyka david.partyka at kitware.com
Mon May 2 15:44:13 EDT 2011

That version of FFMPEG doesn't make swscale. What you need to do is delete
all of the FFMPEG_ variables from cmake and then reconfigure. As the FFMPEG
detection logic code caches several decisions about whether the FFMPEG build
is an older FFMPEG (which you are trying to use) or a more modern version
with swscale. Otherwise use the latest version, that is what was used in the
ParaView 3.10 binaries.