[Paraview] How to get the different data array / data set of a vtk file

Gil Wertz gilwertz at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:19:58 EDT 2011

The solution was to use "pqDisplayColorWidget" ...

I'd use it like follow and it worked well :

this->m_RenderView = qobject_cast<pqRenderView*>(
          m_object_builder->createView(pqRenderView::renderViewType(), m_server));

           QPointer<pqPipelineSource> m_source = m_object_builder->createReader("sources", "LegacyVTKFileReader",QStringList(given_file), m_server);

            pqDataRepresentation* repr = m_input->getRepresentation(m_RenderView);

            this->m_color->setRepresentation(m_input->getRepresentation(m_RenderView));

Hope it'll help someone.

Wertz Gil
gilwertz at hotmail.com