[Paraview] SpacePilot (3DConnexion) support

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 31 10:03:34 EDT 2011

In cmake, set ParaView_DIR to the top level of your ParaView build
directory. (This must be a legacy from when the plugin was build externally
to ParaView and we'll make it go away in the near future.)

Next point VRPN_INCLUDE directory to wherever you've installed the vrpn
library's header files. Finally point VRPN_LIBRARY to wherever you've
installed the vrpn library itself.

Configure and make and the vrpn plugin should now show up in the manage
plugins dialog.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer