[Paraview] Image Mathematics

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Mar 31 09:56:22 EDT 2011

I'm not surprised. A lot of code assumes the primary input to be named
"Input", although midway in  the ParaView development lifespan we
decided to abondon that notion, yet there may be code that assumes
that. Feel free to file a bug, but I have a feeling it will be while
before we attempt to fix this.

Utkarsh