[Paraview] ANN: Upcoming changes to ParaView Server Manager

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Mar 29 17:34:29 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,

I've push some new code in the same stage branch that should fix the
plugins (coprocessing, manta, EyeDomLighting...) and some other minor
bugs.

Sven also provide me some feedback that may be interesting to share:
For those with custom readers that internally use FileSeriesReader:

* Replace in servermanager XML:

    <FileSeriesReaderProxy name="..." ...>

 with

    <SourceProxy name="..." ... si_class="vtkSIFileSeriesReaderProxy">

Moreover, you can look into the git history and see what I did change
to make those plugin work.
The manta one could be interesting for some of you. (git show 2aa56d)

Enjoy,

Seb