[Paraview] paraview 3.11, from git, w mpi, Ensight sos

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Tue Mar 29 11:46:17 EDT 2011

  The reader of Ensight gold files, using sos (so to group the files for
parallel view) doesn't work properly.

  In a related not, I'm at a lost of understanding how use use the parallel
capabilities of paraview with ensight files.

  I'm using a structured grid. It doesn't distribute my already partitioned
files or

  allows me to distribute them using D3.

  I have the impression there must be some regression regarding the reader?
I have idea of being able to open .sos and it to be distributed accross
process?!

  best,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD candidate @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/