[Paraview] Empty Object Properties - Custom Reader Plugin

Karl König kkoenig11 at web.de
Fri Mar 25 06:54:18 EDT 2011

Xunlei,

There is no auto-generation of GUI elements for the properties tab of a
reader. Your reader has to populate the tab.
Are you looking for something like "Cell/Point Array Status" to pop up
in the properties tab? Like the VTU-XML Reader and many others offer?
Such that you can select the variables to actually import or ignore
while loading, respectively?

Karl