[Paraview] Tecplot binary reader failure /limitations (3.10.0)

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Thu Mar 24 07:36:14 EDT 2011

Chris & Adriano,

I used a binary editor to modify my Tecplot 360 2010 "*.plt" binary file
and I replaced the version number TDV112 by TDV102... and I got the same
error as Chris!!!!

Indeed, the TDV102 version number is not understood by Paraview,
although the older version number TDV71 can be loaded !

Strange...

Richard.

--
 Richard GRENON