[Paraview] Maybe a silly question?

wastrel at gmail.com wastrel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:57:27 EDT 2011

Thanks again, and I took a look on the programmable filter code. In my case
the block consists of more than 1 million tetrahedrons and it will be time
consuming to run iterations. Is there a way that I can export the cells and
their corresponding point information to a numpy array? The ultimate goal is
to calculate the volume of each tetrahedron.

Your help is much appreciated!

Ken