[Paraview] visualizing particles with different radius

Sohail Shafii sohailshafii at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 10:35:18 EDT 2011

So in the glyph filter's "Vectors" drop-down you see the two types and you want it applied to both?  If that's the case then I would add a second glyph filter into the pipeline, and have it applied to the other type. As far as I know each glyph filter can be applied to only one input vector from the pipeline.

Sohail