[Paraview] Getting a raytraced picture from Manta

Sohail Shafii sohailshafii at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 02:21:30 EDT 2011

Thank you...that version is actually way more stable, and I can see that the raytracer is working now.  Phong shading does work (I was able to pick that successfully), and it works better than the rasterized Gouraud (as expected).  I just don't see any shadows cast created on the polygons my filter created, I think that would be seen by default. Any ideas?

Sohail