[Paraview] PlotOverLine too verbose in 3.10

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Mon Mar 21 12:05:21 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm confused with the output of the PlotOverLine filter in PV 3.10 (vs. what I used to see in 3.8).  Basically, I seem to get extra/unwanted results plotted in 3.10 and wondering why that is and how I can make it "do what I want" :)  Hopefully, the screen captures & explanation at the bottom of this page will illustrate the issue:  http://mypage.iu.edu/~heiland/neurons/matlab_paraview/
I only want a line plot of the TE values.

thanks, Randy