[Paraview] 3.10.0-RC1 volumne clipping - or mouse problems

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Mar 18 14:51:46 EDT 2011

Sorry Paul. I tried various things
--builtin/client-server/client-server parallel and I still can't
reproduce the issue. Have you been able to reproduce the problem on
any other machine? Any other information that you can give about your
setup that you think may help. Try running paraview with "-dr"command
line option. Does that make any difference?

Utkarsh