[Paraview] Applying filters in sample app

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Mar 18 10:49:09 EDT 2011

Michael,

The interactive-widgets such as implicit plane widget are created by
the "Properties" panel to help user change some of the properties for
the filter. So yes, if your example, you will not see the implicit
plane widget at all. You'll have to manually create it and set it up
to update the properties of the "clip" filter as the user moves it. It
can be a bit tricky. But maybe I can hack up some code in your example
to show the implicit plane if you'd like.

Utkarsh