[Paraview] Access to the renderer

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Mar 18 10:28:52 EDT 2011

The short answer is you cannot do it. In ParaView logically filters
are on data-server and renderers are on render-server. The
abstractions provided by ParaView hide these components so that such
things are very difficult to do.

For the longer answer, it'd help if you can describe why you want to
call "select visible points" in your filter?

Utkarsh