[Paraview] Applying filters in sample app

Reuter, Michael A. reuterma at ornl.gov
Tue Mar 15 12:17:49 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm working on a sample application and I've been trying to make a cut appear on the data that is being viewed. I've followed the methodology used in the QuickContour application in my application, but the cut never appears on the data view. I'm using the data file associated with the QuickContour application to test my application. I'm guessing I'm just not understanding the required setup logic for behaviors and reactions in order to get the cut to apply. If anyone can see where I'm being dumb, my code is located here: https://github.com/mareuter/PVMockupGui. The cut is being applied in the mpMainWindow class in mpMainWindow::onCutButtonClicked. I am currently compiling against the ParaView git master on Ubuntu.

Thanks,

Dr. Michael Reuter

Scientific Data Analysis Group

Neutron Scattering Science Division