[Paraview] Export of time-dependent data

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Sun Mar 13 07:26:13 EDT 2011

Hello,

  I have rather a large output (xdmf format) of an unsteady CFD
simulation. I need to compute some other quantities in the
computational domain which are a function of the variables stored in
the original dataset. I created a pipeline, which works fine but is a
bit slow to execute every time I want to obtain a plot for a new time
step.
  Is it possible to select only certain quantities from my pipeline
and save them for all time steps (along with the mesh itself) in a new
hdf/xdmf file? Thank you.

  Best regards,

  Martin Vymazal