[Paraview] Data average on a surface

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at inria.fr
Thu Mar 10 12:05:57 EST 2011

Wayne Wu wrote:
> Hello Stephen,
>
> I have the same problem.
>
> I use SALOME to produce mesh, in which I define groups for CFD
> solvers, such as Code_Saturne or Elmer. Thereby, I don't know the ID
> values which correspond to the different boundaries. What software do
> you use?

We have an inhouse university unstructured software named aironum. I
simply added a table id(ns) with id= 0 at interior points and a
different value for each boundary condition.
I test for x = xmin (rectangular exterior boundaries case) and set id =
5 (my inflow identifier). Saturn is an open source code so you could add
it rather easy.
Hope this helps a little, if not, ask more questions.
Stephen