[Paraview] Visualising surface

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Mar 9 09:47:58 EST 2011

I guess that depends on how the sphere is represented in your CFD mesh.  Is there a "hole" in your CFD mesh where the sphere is that you cannot see when you render the mesh?  Or does the mesh go through the sphere, and is there some implicit field that defines where the sphere is?

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
*** *** ***  email: kmorel at sandia.gov