[Paraview] Which Git Branch to use to track the ParaView 3.10

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Mar 7 17:31:38 EST 2011

Has anyone compiled that against Qt 4.7.x by any chance? I seem to be having issues during cmake time. It used to work with master. Just curious as to where to start looking first.

-- Found Qt-Version 4.7.1 (using /Users/Shared/Toolkits/Qt-4.7.1-Cocoa/bin/qmake)
-- Filter ZLIB is ON
-- Client Plugin AIMGrainReader: AIMGrainReader enabled
-- Client Plugin AngReader: AngReader enabled
-- Client Plugin CrystalInterfaceColoringFilter: CrystalInterfaceColoringFilter enabled
-- Client Plugin IPFFilter: IPFFilter enabled
-- Client Plugin TiGrainReader: TiGrainReader enabled
CMake Error at /Users/Shared/Toolkits/CMake-2.8.3/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/Qt4Macros.cmake:189 (FILE):
  file Internal CMake error when trying to open file:
  /Users/Shared/Kitware-CVS/ParaView/Qt/Widgets/Resources/QtWidgets.qrc for
  reading.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  Qt/Widgets/CMakeLists.txt:163 (QT4_ADD_RESOURCES)

CMake Error: File /Users/Shared/Kitware-CVS/ParaView/Qt/Widgets/QtWidgetsExport.h.in does not exist.
CMake Error at Qt/Widgets/CMakeLists.txt:203 (CONFIGURE_FILE):
  configure_file Problem configuring file

CMake Error: File /Users/Shared/Kitware-CVS/ParaView/Qt/Core/Resources/pqTestingServers.pvsc.in does not exist.
CMake Error at Qt/Core/CMakeLists.txt:143 (CONFIGURE_FILE):
  configure_file Problem configuring file

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio