[Paraview] Once more: ParaView Live Data

melvin_mm melvin_mm at gmx.de
Fri Mar 4 10:59:50 EST 2011

Hey,

first of all I want to apologize to come up with this question again.
There are already  a lot of (outdated) threads about this subject.
However, I could not find out whether the new CoProcessing plugin will
provide the (simple) function I am searching for.

I need a live data function similar to this description:
http://batchmake.org/Wiki/Animating_Live_Data

I am running a simulation that creates PNG files at fixed timesteps. The
result should be a live animation of the simulation PNGs in a ParaView
instance on the same computer (no pvserver).

Can this be done with the new CoProcessing plugin? If not, what are my
current options?

Kind regards,
Daniel Molloy