[Paraview] Reader Properties

owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 4 10:02:41 EST 2011

I have a plugin object panel which I associate with a plugin reader. From my object panel I can access vtkSMProperty objects:

vtkSMProperty * sizeProperty =  this->proxy()->GetProperty("SizeProperty");

The line above will give me the default value set for the property. What I really want to be able to do is take a value read in from the file and pass it on to my object panel. How can I set property information in such a way that it can be picked up from the object panel?

Thanks in advance.

--
Scanned by iCritical.