[Paraview] Make install still does not work in 3.10.1

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Thu Jun 30 15:20:22 EDT 2011

Could you try one more time, this time do:

cd /path/to/paraview-install
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=lib/paraview-3.10.1 lib/paraview-3.10.1/paraview

And if it still does not work, please post the result of:

cd /path/to/paraview-install
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=lib/paraview-3.10.1 ldd lib/paraview-3.10.1/paraview

And:

nm --demangle lib/lib/paraview-3.10.1/libQtNetwork.so.4 | grep
QNetworkAccessManager

Pat