[Paraview] How to Programatically add Items to drop down list?

janaki prasad janaki.prasad90 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:25:10 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am writing a new vtk source and I need to programmatically populate a drop
down list in the object-inspector/Properties from RequestInformation(). Are
there any examples/code snippets that I could look at to help me do this?
I defined the static drop down list this way so far,
<code>
-<IntVectorProperty name="Studies" default_values="1" number_of_elements="1"
command="SetStudyList">
    -<EnumerationDomain name="enum">
    <Entry text="Study 1" value="6"/>
    <Entry text="Study 2" value="7"/>
    <Entry text="Study 3" value="12"/>
    </EnumerationDomain>
 <Documentation>
 This property indicates which transform mode will be used.
 </Documentation>
 </IntVectorProperty>
<code>

Thanks,