[Paraview] Parallel MB reader

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Jun 28 11:24:30 EDT 2011

If I understand you correctly I think you need to do 2.  Each process should
have the same multiblock structure and will just not contain a data set for
the leaves that are assigned to a different process.  Check out
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkMultiBlockDataSet.html#details

HTH,
Andy