[Paraview] Proposed changes to ParaView Git Workflow

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jun 23 10:49:59 EDT 2011

Folks,

If you were delaying reading the wiki pages until the transition to
the new git workflow, it's now that time :). The transition has
happened. The continuous dashboard will be updated to track "next"
soon. The ParaView/Utilities/SetupForDevelopment.sh has been updated
to include new alias and remotes for PVVTK as well, so you may want to
re-run that script.

Updated set of instructions are available at (thanks to Brad King):

http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Git

Happy git-ing!

Utkarsh