[Paraview] PV 3.10.1 integration over a surface

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 16:25:52 EDT 2011

Hi,
my understanding is that when you used CellDataToPointData filter, the cell
data are removed and thus they don't appear in the Calculator. The
CellDataToPointData filter has a "Pass Cell Data" option that will keep the
original data in the pipeline.
However, I didn't understand from where you got your normals: are they
generated from "Generate Surface Normals" filter or outside ParaView? When
you load your data, do you see the CellData array in the information tab of
your data?

Best regards,
Jerome