[Paraview] Setting a color map

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jun 13 16:33:20 EDT 2011

I couldn't find any code that converts a pqColorMapModel to properties
on the LUT proxy directly. However, once you get access to the
existing LUT proxy on the representation, it shouldn't be too hard to
map the scalar+color values from the pqColorMapModel to the RGBPoints
on the LUT proxy. To access the LUT proxy you can use
pqDataRepresentation::getLookupTableProxy().  There's code in
pqColorScaleEditor::loadPreset that may help, but it doesn't update
the proxy directly.

Utkarsh