[Paraview] Setting a color map

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jun 13 09:08:51 EDT 2011

Out of curiosity, how was the pqColorMapModel created? It's generally
easier to directly manipulate the properties of a lookup table proxy.
To provide you with the easiest path forward, I was wondering what
your setup is. Has the user chosen the array to color by and now you
want to change the  existing LUT's properties or do you want to setup
a brand new LUT for this representation. In case of former, any other
representation being colored with the same array will automatically
use your changed LUT, which won't be the case with the latter.

Utkarsh