[Paraview] GetPolyData on a BoxWidget

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 8 08:47:44 EDT 2011

Oh, you're using 3.10, aren't you? vtkPVBox got added in git-master
recently.  In case of  3.10, it will be a vtkBox. We subclassed it
recently to provide an API to set position,scale, orientation
separately. In 3.10's case, you can use vtkBox::GetTransform() to
obtain the transformation matrix and apply that to a unit cube with
bounds (0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1).

Utkarsh