[Paraview] GetPolyData on a BoxWidget

Laurent Paul l.paul at uclouvain.be
Tue Jun 7 09:03:04 EDT 2011

Hi Utkarsh,

Thanks for your reply!
I'm used to subclass ITK and VTK classes, but I install Paraview using
the binaries.... not yet from the sources.
If I understand you, this could be very easily done subclassing the
PVClipDataSet. What about displaying or saving the second output?
How can I get both output ports?
Thanks again,
Laurent.