[Paraview] Shapefiles to Paraview (or VTK) format

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Sun Jun 5 06:33:34 EDT 2011

Just to share my finding, ParaViewGeo has a Shapefile reader plugin.
http://paraviewgeo.mirarco.org/index.php/Main_Page

Several warnings are issued when I tried to compile the plugin in
conjunction with the latest git master of PV. Besides I don't know if
it is supposed to be a complete implementation, but as far as I tested
importing geometry worked.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN